Terms & Policy
1. Please be kind to others in the trips, so that everyone can enjoy the trip and create amazing memories.
2. Being under the influence or bringing alcohol, drugs or any other illegal items is NOT allowed in our trips.
3. Any behavior that is deemed not acceptable will NOT be tolerated.
4. Please cooperate with the Ascend team instructions, so that you and others get the best experience possible.
5. Listen carefully to the guide instructions to prevent incidents, especially in rock climbing activities.
6. Full payment (non-refundable) must be done within 48 hours of registration.
7. Ascend will NOT be responsible for any lost items, but we will try hard to find it.
8. Any hotel accommodation before and after trip will NOT be included in the price.
9. Participants under the age of 18 will have to get a guardian's signature on needed forms.
10. Ascend has the right to CANCEL your trip and stop you from continuing the trip if you break any of the previous policies.
You must affirm and acknowledge the inherent hazards and risks associated with, Rock Climbing, Camping, and ANY other activity in relation with the trip.
Hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized in Mountaineering and Rock Climbing is significant including the potential for permanent disability and death.
2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or others’ equipment.
3. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including employees, agents, independent contractors or representatives of Ascend.KW., including but not limited to operator error.
4. Injury to hands, fingers, feet and toes, including but not limited to inflammation and/or strains of muscles, ligaments, and/or tendons, nerve damage or compression, and broken bones.
5. Injuries from falling may occur from exposure to high altitude, which may affect judgment and coordination, or from not paying close attention to your climbing or others climbing with or near you.
6. Broken bones, severe injuries to the head, neck, and back which may result in severe physical impairment or even death.
7. Discharge of weapons in or near the area of activity.
8. Cold weather and heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to frosting, frost bite, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, sunburn, hypothermia and dehydration.
9. Exposure to outdoor elements, including but not limited to avalanche, rock fall, inclement weather, lightning, high winds, temperature or weather conditions.
10. Attack by or encounter with insects, reptiles, and/or animals.
11. Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medical facilities.
12. Fatigue, chill, and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident.
13. My sense of balance, physical coordination, and ability to follow instructions.
14. Chance of drowning; due to but not limited to fatigue, and overestimating ability to swim.