Kuwait National Day Trip
21 - 24 Feb 2019 | 190 KD (626 USD)
21 - 26 Feb 2019 | 250 KD (824 USD)
Day 1 (Thursday | 21 Feb.)
- Airport pick-up.
- Quick Supermarket stop and dinner.
- Drive to camp site at Turtle Beach.
- Set up tents + camp area.
We will start leaving the airport at 9pm latest If most flights are early enough, we will have dinner at campsite.
Day 2 (Friday | 22 Feb.)
- Early wake up with breakfast.
- Drive to Wadi Shaab (water activity + hike).
- Camp at beach side + Dinner.
Day 3 (Saturday | 23 Feb.)
- Early wake up, drive to climbing area.
- Breakfast at climbing area while routes are set up.
- Recap info.
- Climb till before sundown.
- Camp at Wadi Alarabeen + Dinner.
Day 4 (Sunday | 24 Feb.)
- Breakfast and short hike with picnic by small waterfall.
- Potential to walk to al hail waterfall depending on abilities (This is a relax day with water activities and food).
- For people who chose option 1 (4 days trip) we'll drop you in Muscat Airport.
- Drive to final camp site.
For option 1: advised to take late flight in order to make the most of the trip (6:00 pm+)
Day 5 (Monday | 25 Feb.)
- Breakfast and approach to climbing area.
- Climb to your hearts content.
- Camp at same location of day 4.
* If someone would like to stay at a hotel in Muscat, Transport will be available for them on this day.
Day 6 (Tuesday | 26 Feb.)
- Depending on flights, this day will be a pack up and head to an airport day for most people.
We look forward to meeting everyone 😉
- Backpack (30L-40L)
- Swim Wear
- Water Flask/bladder
- Comfortable Clothing
- Sleep bag
- Sleeping Mat
- Portable Charger
- Good shoes
- Flip Flops
- All members are expected to carry some gear with them.
- Difficulty level: Easy.
- Expect a rustic camping style and an immersion into nature.
- This trip is for everyone to have fun, any suggestions you have during, or after it will be greatly appreciated.
- Times are subject to change depending on the situation (including flight times, and group stamina).
- People allergic to food such as and not limited to dairy, gluten and nuts must provide their own alternative as it may not be available on site.
- Don't forget a good attitude and a smile !
Make sure to read our Terms & policy.